We tried to keep things as simple as possible while keeping the ability to configure a data import to meet your needs perfectly, so now you can import metafield sets in just 6 steps:
1) Navigate to the "Sets" section of our app's menu;
2) Select a resource type to import metafield sets for;
3) Click on "Import" button;
4) Upload a JSON file by clicking on "Upload" button or simply drop a file in the highlighted area:
5) Select metafield sets to be imported. If you'd like to import all metafield sets from your file, tick the "Select all" box;
6) Start the import.